CommunityFlow is committed to ensuring the accessibility of this site for people with disabilities. We pledge to meet W3C WAI’s Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA conformance. Any issues should be reported to email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring accessibility through:
- Use of ARIA landmark roles.
- Proper use of HTML headings
- Perceptible link text and focus states.
- Sufficient color contrast.
- The use of appropriate alt text for images.
- Keyboard navigable forms inputs with descriptive labels.
- Text transcripts for audio and closed captioning for video.
- Navigation without the need for a mouse or track pad.